Saturday 30 July 2011

Cock-a-Doodle-Don't!!!

Today I decided to take the next step in a POF relationship.  Going from emailing back and forth through the site to messaging using another source.  I added this guy to my facebook and my BlackBerry  messanger.  Pretty harmless, right?  This only gives the guy access to your first and last name, every picture of you on the internet, your personal information, and a list of all your friends.  Anyhoo I hope this doesn't lead to me eventually being chopped up and frozen in my own freezer...at least my address wasn't on there, right? 

So here's how things went down.  I was BBMing back and forth with this guy.  He seemed pretty nice.  The conversation slowly began to turn from generic conversation to some innocent flirting.  This went on for a little while when somehow in the conversation the dude ends up telling me how nice his bum is.  He was then like "Do you want to see it?".  I geniously responded "I am waiting for something a little more risque".  I was joking of course.  Then....BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Five seconds later I was staring at a picure of this guys junk!  For real! It was soooooooooooo nasty.  His little half chub and bald balls poking out through his plaid flannel masturbation pants.  You could see his cheesy apartment in the backgound.  That morning's coffee, his wrought iron and glass coffee table and several ugly, tall pillar candles.  It was the epitomy of sexiness (BARF). I freaked out, wrote something awkward and then immediately blocked the freak from my BlackBerry, my Facebook, and the online dating site.

Come on guys.  I am looking for a relationship.  Not some weird sex fiend that is willing to his weiner off to random girls within a few minutes of chatting with them.  I guess this is what they call sexting...and I am not down.

Seriously...only me.
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what I hate? Half chubs and the ironic tension they represent. Do you know what I hate more than half chubs? Wrought Iron coffee tables and guys who own tall candles. Their whole apartment has ivory carpet and his laundry basket is one of those weird, circular folding net-structures. Hints of wWhite musk. I know of who you speak though I have yet to be texted a penis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you have been spared that trauma!

    ReplyDelete