Tuesday 12 July 2011

Another One Bites the Dust!

After some consideration I have cut things off with the "Love Doctor".  I think my vision was clouded by the fact that he was a very successful man and couldn't really see at first that we were not really looking for the same thing.  He wasn't looking for a relationship or anything serious.  I am.  He is a touch boring.  I am not.  All he was interested in was going for walks and making out.  Both things I am interested in but in moderation or at least accompanied by other activities.  We had five dates and not one dinner, not one drink, no music, no movies...just walking and making out.  Sooo I put two and two together...he is cheap and is after the boo-tay (which he did not get from me).


I actually talked to him about this(well not the cheap part).  He claims he is too busy for a relationship blah, blah, blah.  I don't buy it.  I understand his career is important to him and takes up a lot of time but when he thought he might get some coochie from me he was available to see me about 4-5 times in one week.  I think he is a decent enough guy and can appreciate his honesty but...

he also was a worse than average kisser...

and a horndog.

No comments:

Post a Comment