Wednesday 13 July 2011

Me No Needo the Speedo!

Okay so a few posts back I said only profiles of guys that message me were fair game.  Well this person "viewed me" and it is just too bad not to share.   I have highlighted the especially bad parts:)

I do have to go to bed at a dence hour so i could not be keep up too late out and about:(

I am good looking and I have pictures just ask:) if your interested in my profile

I have a preference for big boned, beefy or full figured girls. A like woman that have a womanly body type.

I have a good job, I take care of myself, I am not looking for a cook, or maid or anything like that. I enjoy a woman that are smart funny a sense of who they are or who they like to become and Easy going type of woman older or younger but still exploring who they are or where they are in their life.

I like to go camping most weekends in the summer, have bonfires on the beaches in the summer, love kayaks and boats and fishing. I love going dancing, I love my family, and doing stuff for them, I have some really awesome friends. I like my job.

I want to make a difference in people's lives that I interact with. I like to cook and I'm good at it.:

I am 6 ft 2 tall average build I have big chocolate eyes brown eyes and brown hair.. lol and u have all my hair in the right places and not in places that hair is not saposto grow on homo sapians... I do not have any tattoos, pearsing. I shave regularly and I have neat manicured hands nice warm friendly smile:)

If you like something discrete I total be up for that? I not into random sex with strangers. I think that is really gross.. I am not looking for 1 time roll in the hay.. ..

I am into seeing a woman is pleased fully not really into self gratification..And i can tell you that I am very good with my hands.. Use your imagination...heheheh
The person that would interesting to me would be someone that has good good oral health, neat and tidy and take pride in there outward apprentice and not a smoker or big drinker or someone that use any drugs.

Lets chat with and see what u were about :)


Plus he also posted this amazing photo.  How could I not want to date this winner?

No comments:

Post a Comment