Sunday 22 January 2012

Guy#10~ Tim: Skate Date

I just got back from my second date with Tim.  We went skating. It is my favorite type of date.  A date that includes an activity.  I like dates where you get to do something fun.  It's a great way to break the ice (no pun intended) and get in a little flirty action.  We hit up The Oval, which in my opinion is probably the best winter date you can have.  You get to get dolled up in your best, cutest, cozy gear and show off your best moves.  The hot chocolate afterwards is nice too.  Needless to say the date was a success.  I was initially concerned that Tim's height might be a turn off...but...it isn't:)  He's really cute and nice and since I am only 5'3" I am over it for now.  The conversation was easy and natural and he can take a little teasing which I can appreciate.  I think we will be seeing eachother again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment