Tuesday 28 June 2011

How I Got Here

After spending the last three and a half years in a relationship (with someone that I met online) I have recently found myself single.  By finding myself single I mean I dumped his over critical, cocky ass.  I am enjoying the freedom I have found and am enjoying having my own place and making it mine. 

Just a few weeks ago I decided that I was ready to re-enter the crazy world of online dating.  Since about four years ago when I was last online, not much has changed.  There are still plenty of weird, undateable freaks out there sending me creepy messages.  I have so far only dated two guys this go round and so far I am 0 in 2.  I keep hanging on to the hope that there might be someone normal out there...I am on here...so there's gotta be more normal people on here too right?   These are my dating stories...


No comments:

Post a Comment