Wednesday 6 July 2011

Guilty Conscience?

Remember Victor?  They guy that I thought I hit it of with and... and then basically never talked to me again.  Well he called me tonight.  Almost three weeks since the last time I saw him.  I don't know if he just suddenly realized what a douche bag he had been but he decided to call to apologize.  The call went something like this:

Me: Hello?
V: Hi, It's Victor
Me: Hiiiiiii?
V:  I am just calling to apologize.
Me: Ooookay...
V:  I know we were hanging around a lot but I am just in a really bad place now.  I am kinda fucked up.
Me:  I appreciate your apology but it would have been nice to get it like a few days after the last time I saw you...not three weeks later.
V: Yeah I know...I've just been busy with work and I kept meaning to call you...
Me:  It's fine.
V:  And then I saw you that night out downtown and I was hammered....
Me:  It's fine.
V:  So much time had passed so I thought it might be weird to call, but then I decided to man up and call you.
Me:  Thanks for finally growing a set and calling me.
V:  Once again, I am sorry.
Me:  Well I appreciate you calling.  Really It's fine.  Bye.
V:  I'll talk to you...uh...whenever...uh I see you...uh sometime...
Me: Bye Victor.


Well Victor,  I hope your conscience is clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment